I arrived and we had a pretty chill night. Today- was super fun 🙂 Matt had to bike and then had a photoshoot
and I got some tattoos!
This evening we are going out for supper somewhere nice so Matt can carb load before his big race! 🙂
He races tomorrow and again on Sunday and then we start the long trek back to the Maritimes. I actually LOVE car rides and road trips with Matt- so I’m looking forward to it. We always have the best conversation on road trips and usually have a singing party to help keep us awake. Not to mention how much I love the coffee and treat stops!
Not too much else to say today- EXCEPT for Five Friday Favs!
Five Friday Favs
1. My new dream catcher bracelet! I got this at the Goddess Gatherings. As part of the closing ceremony, each person says what they have discovered their core desires are and then their side partner picks a bracelet out of a basket and ties it on them. This was the one that was picked out for me and I LOVE it!
2. I have been eyeing this pack of “truth bombs” for awhile now. They have positive affirmations on them and it’s a nice way to start the day- picking one out and using it for the day. My friend Stephanie ( who runs the Goddess Gatherings) gave this to me as a gift and I was so surprised and ecstatic.
3. It’s VEST weather! I LOVE wearing vests, and I’m getting my girls hooked on them too. Matt also loves vests- so we are the best vest family! (see what I did there? Lol)
4. Finding things in the bottom of my purse that I forgot I had! I bought these Gaudi inspired earrings in Barcelona and forgot about them until Wednesday when I was cleaning out my purse in order to pack it for this weekend.
5. My new tray that I am using to hold my sage stuff and a couple candles. I have a hard time USING sage because I find it so pretty.
And bonus- this necklace is so special to me and I just love it. My best friend from grade 3 on, Nicole, gave it to me when I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. It is vintage and I LOVE it. It is a locket and I put pictures of the girls inside.
I also love how you can we it either way, with the pretty picture or with the saying facing front.
And you know it’s almost summer when you see this!!!! They are filling it all up!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Blissful Bhakti Babe